$5.95 USDBuy Pattern
Wearing the Triceratops Bomber Hat is a fun way to keep warm and look extra cute. It is perfect for everyday, but also makes a great photo prop or costume. I designed this hat to be seamless so it looks great from all angles. The earflaps are designed to look like legs so that the whole hat looks like a triceratops. This pattern is made with super bulky yarn and contains three sizes.
Pattern is rated easy to intermediate.
- #6 Super Bulky Yarn (I used Lion Brand Wool Ease Thick and Quick), 1-2 skeins in main color (save your receipt and return one if you don’t use it), one skein in trim color
- Small amount or #4 Worsted Yarn in white for the eyes and tan for the horns
- US K Hook
- US G Hook
- Stitch Marker
- Two Shiny Black Shank Buttons for Eyes (I used La Mode Buttons 9/16” (13mm) Style 20752)
- Needle and thread to sew eye buttons
- Yarn needle for sewing in yarn ends
You are welcome to sell products produced from this pattern, but I do ask that you credit me as the pattern designer as follows:
Pattern by Micah Makes