$5.95 USDBuy Pattern
The Penguin Bomber Hat is a great hat to keep you toasty during the cold weather. This hat is adorable for little ones but can also be great for Pittsburgh Penguins hockey fans, Linux Tux lovers, or anyone else with a penguin for a mascot. It is a unique and seamless design featuring a front flap in the shape of a penguin face and wing-shaped earflaps. This unisex hat pattern works up quickly in bulky yarn, and contains 6 sizes so that everyone in the family can get a great fit.
- 3-6 Months
- 6-12 Months
Pattern is rated easy to intermediate.
- #5 Bulky Yarn in black and white
- Small amount or #4 Worsted Yarn in orange for the beak
- US K Hook
- US G Hook
- Stitch Marker
- Two Shiny Black Shank Buttons for Eyes (I used La Mode Buttons 9/16” (13mm) Style 20752)
- Needle and thread to sew eye buttons
- Yarn needle for sewing in yarn ends
You are welcome to sell products produced from this pattern, but I do ask that you credit me as the pattern designer as follows:
Pattern by Micah Makes